Thursday, July 30, 2020

2020 Well Checks

The girls had this 12 and 9 year old well checks. I absolutely love these appointments. 
First, I love our pediatrician. Like I love her and shes my friend. I trust her and value her opinion more than almost anyone. 
Second, I just love seeing my girls flourish and their changes. 
Ava is so big. She isn't a little girl anymore. It makes my heart ache but I love seeing the person she is becoming. 
Addy is so sweet and little. 
Gah...I love them!! 

Since Ava turned 12, she had to fill out a questionairre. 
She asked why and I told her "Welcome to Adulthood!" 
It was basic questions to get a feel on her feelings and emotions. I wasn't allowed to help her but I snuck a peek and she's so amazing. 

Both girls are perfect. Duh. 
Ava weighs 95 lbs and is 5 ft. 3/4 inches.  She grew 3 1/4 inches in the last year! So for everyone who has commented how tall her is? She really is. She is in the 56 percentile for weight and 66th for height. 

Addy weighs 56 lbs. and is 4 foot on the dot. She grew 2 inches in the last year. She is in the 15th percentile for weight and the 23rd for height. 

Only one shot for Ava and she took it like a champ. 
We celebrated with milkshakes as Odd Fodder! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!