Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Mothers Day 2020

Awww...I love my girls! 
Mother's Day was fantastic! 

We woke up and made breakfast together. 
I made French Toast and Ava made bacon. 
Addy set the table and John cleaned it all up!

I was then gifted with thoughtful gifts. 
Addy gave me a bouquet of flowers. 
Funny story: I have a vase of flowers on my kitchen counter. I noticed a few days prior that some were missing. I asked if anyone knew were they were. Addy told me she took them for Mothers Day. Haha!! So I got a bouquet of flowers that were originally on my kitchen counter! Haha!! 

John did a great job! 
My annual Pugh plate, an amazing sign, and a purple ladle for the kitchen!! 



We had plans to go to Tracy's and I needed to bring dessert. John asked that I try my hand at Aunt Tammy's chocolate cake. It was a close second! Still yummy!!

We headed to Tracy's for dinner with my mom, Em, Nate and all of Tracy's kids. 


It was a fantastic day followed up with a thunderstorm but brought a sweet rainbow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!