Sunday, December 1, 2019

Charlotte -- AKA NASCAR Overload!!

John and I were able to get a few days away. 
We jetted off to Charlotte, NC to visit his niece and her husband. 
John's brother and his wife also live down there. 
John's other sister, Liz, who lives in Michigan also traveled with us. 
I kind of claimed the weekend as my time and made everyone show me all things NASCAR. 
I used to be a huge fan and John's niece's husband works for Joe Gibb Racing. 
We went to Charlotte Motor Speedway, Joe Gibb Racing shop, drove to Lake Norman, shopped, ate amazing food, and has a wonderful time!!
I also bought a Jimmie Johnson hat and stalked his house. Ha!! 
The highlight was seeing Kyle Busch's championship car a week after the win! It was still sticky from the champagne! 
We also loved the area! Definitely a retirement option. 
























After a few days away, we were ready to see our girlies. We had lots of snuggles when we got home!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!