Thursday, November 7, 2019

Halloween 2019

Halloween 2019 is in the books. 
We (and by we, I mean John and Addy) kicked off the season carving pumpkins. 
Ava and I wanted no part of it, so these two took care of business.



Halloween day brought the annual parade at school. 
Here is our sweet angel. 
You will not see a picture of Ava because she pretended like she didn't see us and kept turning her head. Are we really already here?

Ava also wanted to stay at school instead of early dismissal. 
I'm still looking for the pigs flying past the window. 
Therefore, this little one got a coffee/bubble tea date with her mom and dad.

Until her friend from school came in and then we were ditched too....


In true tradition, we headed to Grandma's with the cousins. 
Halloween night brought AWFUL weather. 
Freezing, wind, and rain. 
But these troopers headed out. 

A little bit of fright. A tree down the road from the house fell over. 
Just missed a family with a stroller. So scary. 
All the big muscles in the house went down and moved it from the road. 

The official candy handing out team

Until I was gifted a blanket and a cup of coffee. Then I sat back and watched. 

Because my angel didn't last too long. Just a couple of blocks. 
Seriously, the weather was terrible. 

But my loves kept me in mind and brought me back the popcorn ball!

Lisa Feather brought cookie kits and the girls each got to decorate cookies!
So fun!

It was a fun night with the family! 

Clay Center hosted Trick or Treat on Saturday night. 
So we were able to enjoy more candy and fun with our friends!
We even talked Katie and Roz into coming out with us!

Ava ran into friends



The fire station handed out homemade donuts!!!


Back to Amy's house for treats and fun with friends!!


Then it was home to wrap up the season with candy negotiations. 
They crack me up!

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 13th Birthday, Addycakes!!!