Sunday, July 28, 2019

Happy 11th Birthday, Ava Kate!

Ava Kate turned 11. 
I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. 
She was so happy and excited for her big day!! 
Since this was only four days post op for me, we opted to have the party at the local trampoline park. 
The kids had fun and I just had to sit there. Ha!! 


The kids jumped for an hour and a half! 
There was a mean game of dodge ball where even JoJo got in on the action. 















The Group. We are so fortunate that she has an amazing group of girls! 
I was reading her cards after the fact and I was amazed at the kind words. 



Heather snapped this one of Addy. This kid had a blast. She was the last one standing in dodge ball and was doing flips. 

We went back to the room for pizza, cookie cake, and presents!


Lyla made this awesome card for Ava!

Mama Heather gave her a $20 in an origami heart. 


No one likes poop in the pool!

 We came home and had dinner with Grandpa and Uncle Nate. 
Then we caught Addy helping herself to the cookie cake!

I realized we didn't take a family picture which makes me sad. I was so sidetracked. 
So I grabbed a selfie. 

Oh, Ava Kate. I adore you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!