Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Dr Appts - The Cough and Cleft Clinic


We had a couple of Dr appts last week. 
First up was a visit to the pediatrician. Addy has had a horrific cough for months. 
I have tried everything. 
Any kind of medicine, oils, home remedies. 
I felt so bad because I couldn't bring her relief. 
So we were back to the Dr for a second appt. 
We decided to try some experimental treatment because the Dr and I both had thoughts. 
After a week of experimenting, it was determined our sweet girl has asthma. 
I'm so grateful we finally know and that it isn't a severe form. She is on a daily pill and and an inhaler, as needed. Primarily before any sports.

Next up was our annual Cleft Clinic. Both girls got a clean bill of health. We need to call the oral surgeon in the summer for x-rays for Addy to see where we are with her bone graft. 

Thankful for our healthy, gorgeous girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls