Wednesday, January 3, 2018

What's Up Wednesday?


Nothing new on the blog front so I thought I would share What's Up Wednesday?

What We're Eating This Week:
All of the holiday leftovers and goodies are either gone or pitched. I was sick of looking at them.
Back to menu planning and real meals this week.
Tonight we are having stroganoff (which is cooking in the crock pot)
Tomorrow is Dorito Pie. Ava is soooo excited for that meal!

What I'm Reminiscing About:
Warm weather. We are currently experiencing extreme cold in the 419.
I keep thinking of the time I was on the beach in Half Moon Cay and when I went into the water, I swear my skin sizzled because I was so hot.

What I'm Loving:
Fuzzy Socks, Scarves, Uggs, and Warm Blankets

What We've Been Up To:
Back to the grind and schedules. The girls go back to school tomorrow but I'm wondering if they will cancel because of the temps. Ava started indoor soccer but we only have two games in because she hurt her knee. She continues with guitar every week. Addy started cheer back up this week and she is so happy!

What I'm Dreading:
It's supposed to get colder, yo!!! I know I live in Ohio and I know we have winter. But jeez.

What I'm Working On:
Chinese New Year! It's coming around the corner and I've been perusing websites for ideas. My plan is to go to both girls classes for a lesson and then I also help coordinate the FCC party.

What I'm Excited About:
Budget. John and I are both spenders and we have developed a hard core budget for our family. I'm so ready to lay low for awhile. We have two big vacations this year and we need to save, save, save!!

What I'm Watching/Reading:
Ava and I are reading Wonder together. We are almost done and then we have a big date planned to go see the movie. It's such a good read and I recommend it for children. It's a wonderful lesson.
I've been binge watching Gilmore Girls. I just started Season 7. John has been on nights and I can usually get 2 episodes in a night. Ava and Addy love it, as well. It's so wholesome for the family. All warm and fuzzy.

What I'm Listening To:
At work, I stick my ear buds in and listed to 90's Country. I always listen to Country in the winter. I don't know why. Once the weather turns warm, I switch to R&B and current pop.

What I'm Wearing:
Sweaters, Thick Socks, Uggs. Pretty much the same answer to What I'm Loving. Haha!

What I'm Doing This Weekend:
Date NIGHT!!! John has his service awards and we are going. We get to dress up, have a nice meal, and be adults.

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month:
Valentines Boxes for the Girls and Chinese New Year.

What Else Is New:
Not too much. I guess you can say we are boring right now. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!