Thursday, September 7, 2017

Put In Bay

Last weekend I had a FIVE day weekend. 
My staycation started on Thursday. John and I were going away overnight so I wanted to do something special with the girls. 
I woke them up early and we got dressed and went to McDonalds for breakfast before school. 
They were so excited to get breakfast and not have to ride the bus!

After I dropped the girls off, John and I, along with Amy, Sara, Janie, and Kim boarded the ferry and headed to Put In Bay for the night. 
Toby Keith was playing at Bash at the Bay! There were actually 5 bands playing throughout the day/night. 

We got over to the island early and enjoyed time at the brewery and winery. We rented a golf cart for transportation around the island. 




We had a wonderful time on the island and at the concert! 
It was nice night away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!