Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Ava's Day Out!

Ava's summer babysitter was on vacation the week before we were. And it just so happened it was when John was on days. So I reached out to our family and friends. And what amazing friends we have! Mama Katie agreed to spend the day with Ava! 
Katie, Roz, and Ella came to pick up her up and they were so excited! 


And headed somewhere super special! Our friends were completing the re-adoption of their son, Seth! And Ava was able to go!


I was super happy she got to be a part of that. Our adoption family is awesome and I love to support them!
Afterwards they went to QQ for lunch and Mama Katie sent me this awesome picture. 

She got to go back to their house and play with Roz for the rest of the afternoon. 

She had such a wonderful time. Now every time she hears we have sitter issues, she says "Why can't I go to Katie's?" 

Ha! We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls