Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy 5th Family Day, Ava Kate!

October 25th marked our five year anniversary with Ava Kate. I truly cannot believe how quickly time has flown. While I absolutely LOVE your life and truly adore the amazing little girl she has become, I miss my little Ava Kate. We spent some time going through pictures from China.



Her celebration started on Friday with a snack for her school. These weren't as cute as I had hoped but Candy Corn Jello cups!

Every year for Family Day, I get her a Precious Moment. Or as she referred "those things with the heads that are holding something and are white". Hopefully the sentimental value will kick in sometime. Ha!
 But the big surprise was the Alvin and The Chipmunks tickets! They were live in concert in Detroit so we surprised the girls with tickets! (More on that later!)

We finished off the day with dinner of her choice. This was also her last meal before surgery (Again, more on that). Her choice?
Chicken on a bone
Macaroni and Cheese
Chips and dip

We finished off with ice cream sundaes with Nana and Emily!

Happy 5 year Gotcha Day, Ava Kate! You are my world! 
I love you to China and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!