Sunday, August 2, 2015

Soccer Camp!

I signed Ava up for an ESSL Soccer Camp being put on by the men's soccer team at BGSU. It was Mon - Thurs so I was worried about how she would do. If it was too much. But it was the perfect length of time and she never got worn out. As a matter of fact, she enjoyed herself so much. And I loved it. This team really knew what they were doing and they were amazing with the kids! I was so impressed. We had one night of rain but they kept them busy in the shelter house. It was a great week!







And this little cheerleader had a blast sitting on the sidelines yelling "Go mmmAAA!" (Ava)

I have already looked up the schedule for the mens team this fall and we will be taking in a game for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!