Thursday, July 23, 2015

Drive In Fun!

One of our summer bucket list items is always the drive in. I'm never a big fan because it's a late night, the bugs are bad, the girls don't sit still. But...we went. And I had the best time. The original plan was to only watch the first movie which was Inside Out. It was adorable and I may have shed a tear or two. After the movie was over, Ava begged to stay for the second movie. I was really on the fence because it was Jurassic World and I was sure Addy would freak!! I told Ava we would give it a few minutes to see how Addy was. And you know what? We were all glued to the screen! Addy never got scared and the movie was fantastic! I typically am not fans of movies like that but it may be in my top 5 of all time. I loved it! Ha! Aunt Emily joined us. And we got home at 2am. We are such party animals! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls