Sunday, July 26, 2015

Ava Kate Turns 7!!

My girl is 7. It's true. Blink and it flies right by! She is smart, spunky, and on the verge of loosing her first tooth. She still loves all things boy and prefers gym shorts over a dress every minute of every day. She is nervous to start first grade but I know she will love it! She loves her family and still loves to snuggle at the end of the day. The other night she was snuggling so close and I told her I hope she always loves me as much as she did in that moment. And I meant it. This girl loves her family beyond measure and isn't afraid to show it. Isn't that the best thing?

We celebrated the Saturday before a dual party Saturday. Family came over at noon and friends came over at 5. It was a long, crazy busy day but incredibly FUN! She chose a Paw Patrol theme and I did my best to accommodate.




































Oh, Ava Kate. You are gorgeous and I love you more and more each moment! I hope you enjoyed your parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!