Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Easter Festivities - Part 3

We wrapped up the festivities on Easter Sunday! Ava Kate woke us up about 6:30 to check out the goods. It was a very Paw Patrol Easter at the Ho's!


My cover was almost blown though. I did such a good job on their baskets, Ava said "I feel like the Easter Bunny lives with us!" Haha! But as of now, I'm still good. 

Nana came over a little early to bring the girls the baskets she made for them. 
I bought the girls Easter dresses. Matching sweaters, shoes, dresses. But they wanted nothing to do with them because they both got Paw Patrol shirts and wanted to wear them!

We had the family over for dinner with our annual egg hint for the littles. I color coordinated it this year so everyone received the same amount and it worked awesome! Thanks, Pinterest!! We will definitely do that again!



We ended the fun with another basket exchange with Olivia and Morgan. Everyone loved their goodies! 


Addy with her "Let It Go" microphone and Ava with her ninja turtle mask. 


We hope you had a wonderful Easter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls