Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Addy Grace Starts Soccer!!

We are knee deep in soccer season over at the Ho House. Ava is playing U8 and Addy is playing U6. And I'm coaching both teams. Yes, seriously. But honestly, while it's super crazy, I adore it. I love the kids, I love learning new things, and working with them! They get so excited when they get a goal! Ava is doing well, she is a natural born soccer lover. And Addy is getting there. She isn't the star of the team, but she tries so hard. Here are a few pictures of our sweet girl.




And when you play Spring soccer in Ohio, sometimes you dress like the Stay Puft Marshmallow man. 

I'll have to have John get some pictures of Ava. I'm too busy acting like the crazy coach on the sidelines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!