Sunday, February 1, 2015

#houghtalinggirls

Northwest Ohio is being plummeted with snow. We are on the track for 14 inches. We've been in pajamas all day but accomplished quite a bit around the house. And it looks like it will be a little of the same tomorrow. And then I'm going to have to do laundry. Ha!

For being cold and winter, we still have lots of fun and it's never a dull moment...

Ava has started a basketball clinic at our local school. She loves it! I haven't taken pictures yet. But I found this one Addy took. She's in the back of the row in the black shirt. 

Addy joined me at work for a little bit. She jumped right in and was ready to go!

The girls received a little late Christmas gift. I think I was more excited!! Ha!

Adalyn perfected her pouty face

We celebrated Addy's one year referral call! What a difference!

Addy was released to soft foods! And we went to El Camino for rice and beans. She was so happy!

Daddy held a mani/pedi night

John and I snuck away for a much needed date night

Addy and Daddy spent a day at Imagination Station

We worked on Ava's Paw Patrol Valentine box for school

Perfected the Chinese New Year crafts for their respective classes

I had some of the cutest cooks make me dinner

And we spent a day at the library for some science fun


I told you we have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!