Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

We typically do not celebrate Valentine's. John and I like to travel so we don't celebrate too many of these holidays. We have always done a little something for Ava but that's it. Well, John kicked it off this year with the charms for my bracelet. He said he just wanted to do a little something. So, I wanted to do something for him. And long story short, we were able to obtain reservations at a cool restaurant (Thanks, Sarah!).

Ava woke up at 6:00 and asked for her present. I think she was more excited than Christmas! Haha! She was pretty stoked about her new Anna and Elsa dolls.
Isn't her bed head awesome???

Since Friday morning, I have had Frozen acted out for me along with the music about a bazillion times...
Off to school she went in her super cute shirt

She brought home a big bag of goodies and the cutest Valentine's ever. This was by far my favorite. I love the kids have even picked up on the Ava Kate thing...

We headed off to dinner and were able to squeeze two more people in and Nana and Jojo joined us!!! 

For not celebrating and last minutes plans, this was hands down the best Valentines! I love my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls