Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happenings

It's been a low key yet busy week. Monday I got to go out for dinner with my fabulous FCC friends. As fun as that always it, I came home to an amzing surprise! John and Ava had went shopping and bought me 4 new charms for my bracelet and made cards for me. It was seriously so sweet. Ava picked out the charms and I was cracking up! A baby carriage, a Christmas tree, a cuckoo clock, and a purse. Love that kid! Here are my cards. The black splotches on Ava's card are me jumping in muddy puddles (for all of you Peppa fans out there!).




Tuesday was spent going all over Northwest Ohio is seemed like! My car was finished. Yes, it was still in the shop. 22 days. So I had to coordinate rides, dropping off the rental, and picking up my car. Oh, and a stop to the grocery because we were literally out of toilet paper. Not what you want to be out of. After all of the running and a dinner with Nana, we headed home. And spent the rest of the night under a blanket. I was probably the most cold that I have been all year. I was convinced my toes would break off. Last night we spent the evening working on all of Ava's Valentine's. Since they party for two days everything had to go in today. However, while I was prepping this is what I saw.

Ava, What are you doing with Raphael?
He's getting surgery. So he stops biting.
Thank goodness they were toy knife and fork.

Ava's Valentines

We all did Descpicable Me that she wrote out to all of her friends. I think her teacher wanted me to have more gray hair. Haha!!

Ava's new spiderman jammies. A little big. They are a size 8. She doesn't seem to care although she falls every 2 seconds because she trips over the feet.

Oh, and we're down to 7 days until vacation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!