Sunday, March 24, 2013

Confessions

This will be a picture-less post...there are a few things I have to share! :)


  • I confess we finally traded our PC and got a MacBook Air. So far, I'm loving it! 
  • I confess I finally got my BMI where I needed for our dossier. Hopefully, it will be on it's way to China in a couple of weeks. 
  • I confess since I got my BMI there, I have been on an Easter candy splurge...it's the best holiday candy! 
  • I confess I made 10 bottles of laundry soap today. It should last us quite a few months. Check. 
  • I confess that I am PISSED that Genoa McDonalds quit carrying caffeine free Diet Coke. 
  • I confess I'm super excited about our next trip away even though it will mean 3 nights away from my special girl. 
Ok, that's all I got for now. Hope you had a fantastic weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!