Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bon Jovi

Last Wednesday I was sitting at work and my cousin texted me the following message..

Do you know anyone who would be interested in Bon Jovi tickets for Saturday?

Hmmm...do I know anyone? Who loves Bon Jovi? Who has Jon Bon Jovi as the #1 on her "list"?

THIS GIRL!!!!

I called John and he agreed to get the tickets!!Whoop, whoop! Well, long story short...JHo sacrificed his ticket for my BFF, Amy. He said she would get more out of it then him. We agreed! John still went down to Cleveland with us and we all met George at Buca Di Beppo for dinner. Amazing food! But back to the concert. We were 20th row on the floor! That's right! Between that and my zoom on my camera, I was in love!! And I have a new found love for Richie Sambora...whew...And those men played for 3 straight hours!! HEAVEN!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Easter!!