Monday, December 10, 2012

The REAL Santa Claus

There are Santa's everywhere this time of year! But for some reason (don't ask me why), it's not the real deal until we see the Samta at Bass Pro. But if you know of this FREE session, you would also know it is the closest thing to craziness that exsists. You go to see Santa and they give you a pass to come back at another time. Could be a half hour, 2 hours, 3 hours....Well, we don't live super close so this year I got smart. Instead of getting our pass and walking the store for hours, buying unnecessary stuff (even I can find something at Bass Pro), I called my dad. Who lives 5 minutes from the store and had him go pick up the latest pass he could. The best part? He dropped it off to me. BONUS!! So, we got ready trekked over to Bass Pro, waited maybe 15 minutes, and then this...

This kid loves Santa this year. Oh, and you want to know what she asked for?? 3 iPads and 3 books. Really??? And then Uncle Nate snapped this gem...

Ahhhh....LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!