Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Weekend #1

Whew!! We had a SUPER busy weekend!! But what a great time we had! I think Ava sat on four different Santa's lap this weekend! Haha!

Saturday morning started bright and early with Breakfast with Santa!! Nana and Aunt Emily joined us! Ava is so into Santa this year, I love it!
 
The best part?? Ava Kate won a bicycle! Out of all the kids, she won the girls bike. Now, everyone knows Ava already has a bike, right? So, after a brief talk with Mommy and Daddy, Ava donated her bike to a family that was there. This family goes to the same school as Ava and aren't as fortunate. So, my girl...So.PROUD.
 

 

After breakfast, Daddy's union hosted a kids Christmas party, so we were at our second party of the day before 11am!!! And guess who was there??? SANTA!!
Our day was far from over...we then spent the afternoon at my Grandma's. She has a GIGANTIC, MASSIVE, HUGE tree in her front yard. Every year, lights are strung and bulbs are hung...So pretty.
Daddy and JoJo got up in the bucket for four hours and hung lights. Hardcore workers there...

And they even got some helpers!

When they weren't busy hanging the lights, Ava and Jordyn had a great time hanging out and washing rocks with Grandma. Yes, I said it. What a Grandma!! She started dishwater for them and helped them because that's what they wanted.
Saturday night we hosted our annual friends Christmas party! I.love.this.party. It's my favorite every year!! We have a group of close friends that we get together with. We always have a white elephant exchange. Everywhere from raunchy to cool to raunchy...get my point?? We also have a garden gnome that is our group gift! Every year it is re-gifted and it's "the" gift! We had awesome food and fun!!
Cory and Heather got the gnome and I got the raccoon penis necklace. But I was a nice friend and let Sara wear it....Isn't she rockin' it???

We shopped all day today! I'm so excited for the Christmas season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!