Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sara and Eric's Wedding

Saturday 9/22/2012 was the date of my best friend and her dashing groom's wedding! I was a bridesmaid and Ava was the flower girl. What an AMAZING week of festivites. Ava did fantastic at the wedding considering that literally 10 minutes before the ceremony she was falling asleep all snuggled into her dress. Someone got a picture of it and I hope I get a copy of it!! Sara was absolutely stunning...I loved her dress!!!

But it is now Sunday night and we are all exhausted. John is sound asleep, I'm fighting to stay awake, and Ava is a big crab!! I believe that Ava and I will be in bed fairly early tonight...:) But anyhow, here are some pictures from the festivities. (warning, picture overload)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!