Sunday, March 4, 2012

Back To Normal

Mama is finally back among the world of the living! Yea!!! Man, that stuff hit me hard. I have never, ever in my life missed 4 days of work for being sick. I wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who helped us out last week! From bringing me Vernors, to shuttling Ava around, and just picking up the slack...I thank each and every one of you!

I had major cabin fever on Friday night and still wasn't feeling 100%. I needed to get out of the house but was no way wanting to do alot. So we decided to take Ava to the mall because she also needed new tennis shoes. I've decided to make that a separate post because I can't wait to share what she did!! I'll try and upload tonight.

But I will share the rest of our awesome weekend!! We had the privilege of being invited to Emmett's 2nd birthday party! Emmett is from Korea and this was his first birthday in the USA!! And let me just tell you that Emmett's mama OUTDID herself with this party. She set the bar pretty high for me this year...:)


Sweet Emmett

Ava and Emmett at the "Decorate Your Own Party Hat" station...Isn't that brilliant??
And yes, there was even a bounce house!!!

I love this picture!! So innocent....

And lets just say Ava went over and helped herself to a cupcake. Can you guess what color icing she had? (there are actually pictures of Ella and Roz that are similar, I'll have to get them from Ella's mama. So funny!!)

After the party, we headed to Medina to visit with John's mom. She was doing really well!!





After we visited with Gram, we headed to a basketball with Uncle George and then out for pizza afterwards. Ava was stoked that Megan and Jolie joined us for pizza!

Ava was so zoned out at the restaurant. She had a super busy day!! But she definitely got her second wind for the big dance party with Nick afterwards!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!