Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gotcha Day Celebration!


On October 25th, we celebrated our one year Gotcha Day with Ava. Man, were my emotions in full force that day! I just can't believe it's only been a year. But I also cannot believe the changes in a year! CRAZY!! Above is the Precious Moment that John and I got for her. I decided that each year on Gotcha Day, I'm going to get her a PM. I collected them and I want to start something special for her. I think it's fitting!!

We celebrated in true party form because you all know how Ava loves a party. And of course, there was a donut cake!!

We sang "Happy Gotcha Day to you" and she looked at us like we were crazy because we were singing different words. HAHA!!

The Feather's came a celebrated with us!


Our FamilyTracy came to the party and brought Beauregard. Her ducky. He has a special voice and Ava loved him!
Actually, ok....all the kids LOVED him!!
It was a great day and I'm thankful to all of our friends and family who helped us celebrate! we love you all and can't wait to celebrate many more with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!