Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Daddy's Home!















First, I wanted to share this picture with you! Isn't is AMAZING??? We got our family pictures done a few weeks ago for our Christmas cards. I have to say I'm extremely pleased!! I have some super cute ones of Ava, too. I'll have to upload those later!

Monday night, I took Ava to the library for the first time. She LOVED it! It was almost overwhelming. I would start to read her a book and then she would exclaim "I ant anoder book!" So funny!! She loved this little Peek a Book, too! Until a little boy tried to sneak in when she wasn't looking...Bad move. Haha!














And Ava and I were so excited to pick up Daddy from the airport last night!! He was in Florida visiting Jeremy and Ashley. Ava was so excited to welcome Daddy home!!!















And for those of you who may possibly care about my obsession of high school football, Genoa lost their game last Saturday. Concluding their 2010 - 2011 session. I was very happy with the game, though! We played Kenton, whose quarterback is ranked 10th in the nation. So the fact that we only lost by 10 points says ALOT!! What a great season, Comets!! Now, John is thinking I'm a freak because I want to go to the next Kenton game. The kid WAS GOOD!! But the only game he could go to is on the 26th. Well, considering it's the OSU v. MI game, that's not gonna happen. Is it wrong I'd rather go to the high school game than watch the OSU game?? :)


Hope all is well!!

Talk soon!

S.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful photo:) Thanks for reminding me that we need to get on that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!