Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Original Squeaky Shoes

Have you been to Guangzhou?
Did you buy your son or daughter squeaky shoes?
We did, too!!

But here's the kicker...

Remember the dolls that I posted awhile back? The ones that my uncle brought me back from China when I was little?

Well...here's what my mom found the other day...my squeaky shoes that he brought me home back when I was just about Ava's age. And they fit her perfectly!! She loves them! And has been wearing them around since Nana brought them over!!






































Thanks, Uncle Carl!! Little did you know almost 32 years later, these shoes would still be getting use. I love that I had a China connection even back then!


Hope you had a great weekend! Stay tuned...we did!!

Love,
S.

1 comment:

  1. We bought a few pairs of those when Madi was a babe. Took the squeakers out after about a week;)

    ReplyDelete

#houghtalinggirls