Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Love You Like Crazy Cakes

I read this book to Ava last night at bedtime. Or let me rephrase that...I cried this book to Ava last night. We received this book from friends over a year ago, right after we received our referral. I started to look at it at the time and couldn't read it because I started to cry. I never read the whole book. Unti last night. I pulled it out and read it to her. I feel like it was the story of the last year of my life all rolled up into this child book. It's a story about a mama who adopts a little girl from China. And there is so much love!!!




And as I cried through the book and read it to my sweet little angel, she did the one thing that made it that much more emotional. She reached through the slats of her guardrail and grabbed my hand. When I looked at her, she had this big smile on her face. It's like she knew. I love her so much!!


Have a great day!!

S.


No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls