Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bubbles!!!

Ava loves BUBBLES!! I mean...LOVES them! All she wants to do is play with bubbles and actually refused dinner last night and laid on the floor crying "I ant bubbles". Once we put her in her chair and gave them to her, she was a super happy girl!!





My mom and Emily came over last night for dinner and stayed to help with Ava's bath. Here is Aunt Emily after giving her niece a tubby...



And would like to introduce you to the newest members of the family. Please meet.....


Elmo and Dorothy Houghtaling!!



Ava's class has a goldfish and she loves to feed it. So we decided to get her a couple of them. She loves them and keeps running to her room yelling "fishies!!" I'm sure they will die before the weekend, but the were only 28 cents. Haha!!


We are preparing for vacation and I have never been more ready. I'm sooooo COLD!! And grumpy. This is my least favorite weather. For real. I would rather have snow. Hope you're staying warm!!


Love,

S.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!