Tuesday, December 12, 2023

2023 Soccer Banquet

We celebrated Ava's soccer season with an end of the year banquet. 
It was so fun! 
There was a bloopers video and everyone laughed so hard. Ava was on the ground more than most people. Haha! 
It was fun to see the awards and watch each of these girls. 
I couldn't be more prouder of their accomplishments! 

They had the 2nd winningest record in school history and beat Lake soccer for the first time ever in the coach's career. I cannot wait to see the next three years!! 

My girls

From a little peanut at her first game to her first Varsity letter.
I'm so incredibly proud of her. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I adore the innovative activities our baby sitter does with our toddler. She makes sure our child is both engaged and stimulated with everything from arts and crafts to storytelling.
    Baby sitter at home

    ReplyDelete

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!