Monday, October 30, 2023

Ava's Freshman Homecoming

Freshman Homecoming!! 
My girl was so excited! 

We have an amazing tribe who supports our family! 
I was actually out of town but I didn't have to worry one bit. My mom friends had me covered. 

It started with Abbie picking them up with an awesome sign! 
She also had mints and waters for them in their cupholders. So adorable! 

The girls went to Levis Commons for photos and I was spammed with hundreds. 
I'm so incredibly grateful for all of the moms who send me the amazing photos!









After the photo shoot, they were off to dinner before heading to the dance. 
I checked in on Life 360 to see if she made it to the school and it shows she was running! Haha!
Apparently she had a great night dancing!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!