Monday, May 15, 2023

Day Date with Ava Kate

I took advantage of the day after Easter with no school and took a vacation day. 
Ava is my little movie buddy and we watched all of the Scream movies over Easter weekend. 
So, a little day date took us to the theatre to watch the latest Scream movie. 

We met with her friends from school prior as they were all dress shopping for the Spring Fling. Ava wasn't able to go because of soccer but she still wanted to hang with her friends. So we hung for a few, had lunch with them at the food court, then headed to the theatre. 

We loved the movie! It was so good!

Afterwards, we did a little shopping and Ava Kate used her hard earned money for a new paid of Air Force Ones. 

I loved my day with Ava. We don't get them too often so I will always take advantage of our time. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!