Monday, January 2, 2023

Christmas Time!


Nana and JoJo hung out with Santa! 

I found this hanging on the school office window! 

This girl spent the first evening of Christmas Break with Mrs. Schober for their Christmas date. 
Dinner and Copper Moon!

I took a vacation day to finish all of my Christmas prep. Mail my cards, wrap, last minute shopping. 
I dropped this cutie off and headed to Rudolph!



Finished shopping! 

Headed home to wrap until I got the call. Ava was sick. What?? Extreme headache and low grade fever. 

Luckily for me, she was not faking. So I gave her some meds and she slept for 4 hours. 
Therefore, I finished my wrapping. 

Ava felt crappy for a few days but is back to 100%!

We had our annual Christmas program at church. Neither of my kids were thrilled. As you can see in the photo! Haha!

I hosted our annual Ornament Exchange with the FCC Mama's. 
We had a wonderful time! 
Roz came out to hang with the girls! 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!