Monday, December 5, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thanksgiving was a wonderful day of food, family, cousin love, and porch photo shoots! 

My favorite Mashed Potato Sandwich!

I made a pecan pie cake which was insanely fabulous. 
This will be a new staple at dinner!

I then drug everyone out to the porch for photos. 
I love them all so much!








Sweet Mara. This kid is the most pleasant human I've ever met. 




Love to see them together!










Morgan went on a coffee run. 

I wasn't mad.








Addy enjoyed playing with Luna and Bella. 

It was an absolute perfect day. 

We went home and put up our Christmas tree! 


Back up early the next morning for BLACK FRIDAY shopping! 
We scored a few deals, had a yummy breakfast and back home by noon. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!