Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Surgery

So, I had surgery. 
Actually a pretty big surgery. 
I'll spare the details. 

The surgery went really well but the recovery is really long. 
I'm definitely much better. 

I had quite the cheering section the morning of my surgery. 
I'm so grateful for my family. 
The first night was the worst and my brother opted to stay by my side. 
He didn't want to leave me. 




I was told to be in the hospital for 5 days. I went home in 4. I'm a HUGE believer that you heal so much better at home. 

Flowers, cards, cupcakes, and so much food....I am so incredibly loved. 




I wasn't able to drive for weeks. 
Therefore, we had to document the first time!
First family outing! 

The day I came home. She didn't leave my side. 

I also have a super amazing hair dresser. Knowing how hard it was for me, she had me come in to wash and style my hair. 

I relied heavily on family and they were there every step of the way. 

Especially with the pampering. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!