Wednesday, July 13, 2022

#houghtalinggirls

 Garage Saleing with Katie in the golf cart!


This sweet girl made me a note and left it on my bed.

I spent some girl time with friends! 
Brunch and Basil and Top Gun: Maverick. 
The food was amazing but the movie was even more AMAZING!! 





I realized I'm a cool kid because I had matching shows with my kids friends!

Always love the get togethers with the Sister Friends. 

Board and Brush with my team from work!

Annual check...If you haven't done so, this is your reminder to get your girls checked out!

This girl loves her some dogs! (And they love her!)

Starbucks secret menu

Lunch with the work besties!

Buy your kid the clothes folder from Tik Tok. You can thank me later. 

More sister friend time. 

Kitties at Aunt Tammy's house!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!