Monday, June 6, 2022

Cedar Point!!

So....
My kid came up to me on a Monday and said "I want to skip school on Friday and go to Cedar Point." 
Of course, my first reaction was NO. 

Lucy's Mama was taking them and bringing them home. 
It would be fairly cheap. 
I started to think about it and realized my girl has a 4.0 GPA, she played successfully on two soccer teams for Spring, reffed for the younger soccer teams, and has a little part time gig watering flowers to for extra money, and does all of her chores without much complaining. 

She needed a break, she deserved a break. 
So, I said YES. 

And I'm glad I did. 



While she was having the time of her life, I was working and then met these fine ladies for lunch. 
We hit up the new Napa Kitchen in downtown. 
It was fantastic!
I had the mushroom truffle flatbread (without mushroom). I pretty much wanted the truffle oil. Ha!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!