Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Ava's Spring Fling Dance

Ava Kate had her first official formal dance! 
She made plans with all of her friends and even went dress shopping! 
I thought that was odd and then realized, she just wanted to hang with her friends. Haha! 
Because my girl stayed true to herself and wore what she would be comfortable in. 
I think it was perfect!

Although, she did let me through a couple of waves in her signature ponytail. 

We then headed to Lucy's where all of the posse met for for photos beforehand. 
I love them all so much! 
They looked amazing!







The dance was fun, they all had to much fun. Expectations were low but I've seen the snapchat video and they danced the night away. Well, until 7:30 when the dance was over. Ha!!

Back to Lucy's for snacks and a sleepover! 
So grateful for all of these friends and parents!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!