Wednesday, July 28, 2021

California - Day 1

 The day FINALLY arrived. 
California has always been a bucket list item for me! 
John's nephew was getting married in Temecula and we decided to take a BIG trip to enjoy the festivities and cross a few other things off the list. 
It was a big busy trip with lots of photos. 

We flew out of Detroit around 2pm on our way to San Diego! 


We had a layover in Vegas. 
The night before we left, my Grandma told me if I saw a Wheel of Fortune machine, I needed to play it. 
We grabbed some food and sitting next to us was a Wheel of Fortune machine!
So funny. 
I put $1 in and won $20. 
I cashed it out and happily put the $20 in my pocket. 
Thanks for the tip, Grandma!! 


From door to door, we traveled about 15 hours. 
Our flights were great and on time. 
Picked up our rental, grabbed Taco Bell and fell into bed exhausted. 
Our girls are freaking rockstar travelers. 
They made that long day so easy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!