Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Happy Mother's Day!

Mothers Days was wonderful! 
We had two different celebrations on two different weekends because Nana was out of town. 
First up!! 
Celebrating ME!! 
I woke up to sweet gifts including my annual Jan Pugh plate, a new phone case and the ultimate gift! See next photo! 
We celebrated with lunch at Poco Piati a visit with Grandma. The weather was terrible so we headed home and snuggled under blankets and watched THREE movies! 

My big gift! John had us turned into the Royal Family! 
I love it so much!


Addy's questionnaire from school. I love it!

Next up was brunch with Nana and Jojo!! 

We invited Jojo's kids over to celebrate!




 We had super yummy food and wonderful weather!! 

We went to visit Grandpa later that day and took him dinner. 
These girlies were super hyper so I left them outside to picnic. 
They had a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!