Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Happy Valentines Day!!!

We aren't huge Valentines celebrators but I love a special day to love on my girls! 
I only had one girl celebrating at school. Middle School is beyond Valentines. Haha! 
Decked out in her heart shirt, Addy went off to party at school. 


This year the PTO offered Valentine Grams for the kiddos. 
We pre-ordered a slap bracelet and candy rose for our Valentine and they delivered it to class! 
After school she said "Look what you got me!" Haha!

Ava Kate had a basketball game! They won against Eastwood and Makenna was a beast! 

I found a gluten free baker in Toledo and she makes my life a better place. Ha!
I pre-ordered these heart cakes and they were so yum! 

We showered the girls with heart donuts, candies and Fortnite gift cards. 
Then I got a big surprise with two very special bracelets, each personalized from my girls. 
I was so surprised! And I love them! 

Then we were off to our annual dinner at Mancy's with the friends! 
I've been gluten free for about a month and I splurged. And I didn't regret it!
Pear martini's, filet with blue cheese sauce, and bread pudding. 




 Such a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!