Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Just Stuff

It has been a very low key quiet few weeks at the Houghtaling's. 
Unfortunately, I got super sick with pneumonia and COVID. 
I ended up in the ER, as I was having a hard time breathing. 
But some strong meds, an inhaler, and an amazing hubby carried me through. 
I am happy to say I'm finally 100%. 

Before I got sick, I participated in a meal swap with the neighborhood moms. 
I made Shepherds Pie. 
These were a life saver while I was sick. 

I went and got my tattoo fixed. 
My "G" looked more like a "Y" so I spent about 35 seconds in the chair to close the loop. 

It also happened to be the release of Red Cup Season at Starbucks. 

Addy's sweet friend dropped off cookies at the door. 
The worse part of being sick is the isolation. 
My girls miss their friends. 

It's amazing what a shower and hair and makeup can do to make you feel better! 

 I have amazing family and friends and have had great support!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!