Friday, October 23, 2020

Jason's Pumpkin Patch!!

 

We finally found a day to make it to the Pumpkin Patch!! 
I really wanted to go during the week to avoid crowds. 
Fortunately working from home allowed us to make an impromptu trip. 
I picked the girls up from school, we dodged the rain, and only saw onw other family!
Success!





The girls on these barrel rolls were cracking my up! 
Addy was like a hamster! Haha!

The older I get, the more I realize I would really love to have farm animals. 
Baby goats are my jam. And these were no exception!



But this little pig? Gah!! 
I was so in love!! 
When we came back through, she was sleeping and snoring. I could have watch her for hours!

The most beautiful baby cow. 
I loved her. 

We also ran through the corn maze which resulted in everyone's shoes to be thrown in the washer when we got home! 
Pumpkin decorating this weekend! 
Stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!