Friday, August 14, 2020

Xel-Ha (Cancun!)

Ten years ago, John and I took a "baby moon" to Mexico, right before we traveled for Ava. 
While there, we visited a place called Xel-Ha. 
It seemed only fitting that we take the girls back this time! 
We booked an all day excursion! 
We were there for eleven hours! 
Nothing but swimsuits and water shoes. 
We bought the photo package so we didn't have to carry a camera around.
It was worth every penny!!! 
We did an underwater sea walk where we wore weighted helmets and walked under water for 30 minutes. It was very cool!!
There was a moment where the four of us were snorkeling together and holding hands. 
I'm pretty sure my heart burst out of my chest. I don't know that I have ever been happier. 
I'm so grateful for our life and what we do with our girls!!



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!