Thursday, June 11, 2020

Summer Sleepover!!

It was time for me to return to the office! 
Owens Corning is opening back up and every employee is assigned a day in the office. My day is on Mondays and then I'm still remote the rest of the week. 
John was working days so we arranged for the girls to have a sleepover at Roz's so they could spend Monday with Katie. 
A pit stop on the way to see the new foster kittens at Mama Heather's. 
Gah...they are so adorable! 




Then it was off to Katie's for all of the girls!! 
They were so excited! 
A night of tacos, trampolines, and FUN!!! 




John and I took advantage and went to dinner! 

Then Monday morning it was off to work for me. 
It was good but busy!! I definitely get more done at home then I do in the office. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!