Friday, March 27, 2020

Our "Not A Cruise" Florida Vacation Part 3

We decided to take a break from the pool and headed to the beach!! 
We had amazing weather and the girls had a blast playing in the sand all day. 
I love the beach, love the smell, the sounds, the amazing peace. 
But, damn...I HATE SAND. 
I'm still finding it. 













We had a great day until this...

These things were everywhere. Man-o-wars. 
Ava lost the fight and was stung on her right foot. 
It took her down for about an hour. But she recovered quickly and had no other reactions. 
Again we headed back to nap, shower and dinner. 
We went to the Cheesecake Factory so we dressed up a little. 




Funny story from dinner. 
We sat in a booth outside with John, the girls and myself on one side and my mom, Tracy and Emily on the other. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something fly on the table and land on Tracy's arm. I'm not sure who screamed first but I think it was me! Then Tracy screamed and whacked our visitor of her arm which landed in the middle of the table and it was a FROG!!! I screamed AGAIN and threw it off the table where it landed on a fence where we were able to snap this photo. 
It was so funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!