Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Soccer Saturday!!

We had a double header on Saturday for soccer. 
I got to break out my new shirt "My Favorite Player Calls Me Mom" and snap a few pictures with my favorite players. 

First up was Addy Grace! 
Her team is doing ok. Addy is doing ok. 
She is a huge supporter of her team and loves to cheer and do cartwheels on the field! Ha!


Next up was Ava Kate. This wasn't a typical game for Ava. 
She was invited to play with the BOYS!!! 
She is a complete beast on the field. 
She held her own and even scored a goal!!






It started to pour during Ava's game. 
This was when we realized Addy is part genius. 

Its been a great season so far and we are in the final push. 
We still have a few more weeks packed with practices and games. 
I'll be ready for the schedules to slow but will be sad when we pack our chairs away for another season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!