Sunday, April 28, 2019

Reaching Women

I spent Friday evening and Saturday during the day at the Reaching Women conference in Findlay. 
I am a big blog reader and read blogs of people all over the world. A blog I have been reading fro years is called Bring The Rain by Angie Smith. Angie is in ministry and travels the US and speaks at conferences. When I found out she was the speaker at this conference in Findlay, I bought my tickets right away! I was so excited and couldn't believe I had the opportunity to meet her! I bought her latest book and had her sign it. I went with our family friend and pastor from our church, Dawn. It was fantastic! I had the best time. On Friday night, they had the Christian band, Selah. Well, Angie is married to the lead singer, Todd Smith. All I have listened to since I've been home is You Raise Me Up by Selah. Ava said "Do they have other songs?" Ha! 



Also...
I slept in a hotel room. By myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!