Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Chinese New Year!

Happy Year of the Pig!! 
We kicked off the beginning of New Year with a vacation day for me and the girls rocking their New Year attire. 
Ava chose to get a shirt with her year on it instead of wearing traditional Chinese wear. 

Happy New Year from my Rabbit and Rat!

I started my day in Ava's class. 27 ten year old's! 
This year we took in dumplings for them and they were a huge hit! 





 We took in the itchy lanterns and they were messy! But the kids loved them!


I spent the afternoon with Addy's class. We did the same thing but they didn't love the dumplings as much as the popcorn and chopsticks!


It was a good day with the kiddos. Unfortunately, we didn't have the time to go out for Chinese like we normally do. John was working and Addy had another obligation! Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!