Thursday, May 31, 2018

Mother's Day!!!

Gosh, do I even need to tell you how much I love Mother's Day?!?!
Not only do I get to celebrate with my two little loves, but their handmade gifts are perfection. 

I started celebrating on Friday. I was invited to Ava's class for Mother's Day Tea. 
These questionnaire's were hanging outside the room. 

Ava's teacher outdid herself!



My mom took the girls for dinner on Friday and they came home with this big bouquet of balloons. 

Sunday we went to church and headed home for a cookout with the family!




I received the best gifts! My annual plate from Packer Creek, John got me a fathead to hang in the bedroom with our family pictures, and Addy's picture. I could not love this drawing anymore than I do. It's my favorite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!